This post contains affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you. Please read my disclosure page for more details.
CLICK TO PLAY THIS EPISODE
This episode is full of great ideas for a honeymoon on the French Riviera. This is for people who want to have the best of both worlds: a vacation where you explore a new country and city, plus spend plenty of time relaxing at the beach and enjoying one another's company.
A Great Honeymoon on the French Riviera
In the episode Romantic Paris, Gary told us about the fabulous time they had in Paris. But as fun as Paris was, Gary and Leslie also wanted to spend time on the Mediterranean Sea. Why? Because that's where all the celebrities love to go because it is so scenic and pleasant. So, settle in with the drink of you choice and find some of the best honeymoon ideas for 2017!
If you like this episode and want to visit the French Riviera, you should also listen to Episode 118 and Episode 37 about Marseille; Episode 33 on Aix-en-Provence; Episode 83 about the Baux-de-Provence, the Lubéron and the Abbey de Sénanque.
Discussed in this Episode
- La Turbie
Subscribe to the PodcastApple Google Spotify RSS
Support the ShowTip Your Guide Extras Patreon Audio Tours Merchandise
Recommended in this Episode
Hôtel La Pérouse in Nice.
If you enjoyed this episode, you should also listen to related episode(s):
- Marseille and Provence with a French Expat, Episode 118
- Marseille, Episode 37
- Top Attractions in Aix-en-Provence, Episode 33
- Trip Report Provence and Chamonix, Episode 83
To sum it all up, to come up with great honeymoon ideas, you have to bring a mix of the following magical elements:
- Beautiful surroundings: both Paris and the French Riviera have an over-abundance of that!
- Pleasant weather: September in France is not too hot, not too cold, it is just right!
- Be willing to pay for a lovely hotel in a great location.
- Plan on some tourism, but limit those activities to 3 or 4 hours per day, so there's plenty of time to relax.
- Don't try to do it all yourself: driving yourself can be fun, but it can also be stressful. Let other people take care of anything stressful for you.
- Take into account the preferences of both spouses, you can have plenty of exploration mixed in with relaxation if you plan it right as Gary did.
- If you enjoyed the show be sure to subscribe below so you don't miss a single episode!