CLICK TO PLAY THIS EPISODE
Wine is even better when you understand it, and French Wine Scholar Dave Walsh comes on the show today to answer wine questions from the Join Us in France Closed Group on Facebook. He makes it fun and simple!
Subscribe to the Podcast
Support the Show
Recommended in this Episode
Recommended on today's Episode: J'aime attendre, a website and App that shows what the average wait time is at various monuments and attractions in France.
If you enjoyed this episode, you should also listen to related episode(s):
- An Exploration of French Wines, Episode 158
- Le Musée du Vin or Wine Museum, Hidden Gems in Paris, Episode 124
- The Saint Vincent Tournante Burgundy Wines Festival, Episode 98
- Saint-Émilion, Episode 40
- French Wine Regions and Loire Valley Wines, Episode 28
Thanks for asking such good questions, and we hope you're now ready to face the wine jungle in France. I know, I know, it's a rough life, but somebody has to do it. And whatever you do, remember this: Pinot Noir = Burgundy and big reds from Napa = Bordeaux!