CLICK TO PLAY THIS EPISODE
Visiting France with your teenagers? On this episode Annie talks to Henry Caulkins, a 13 year-old from Arizona who shares what he liked and didn't like about his vacation in France. He's got recommendations for your teens and what they can do to have a great time. His mother, Nancy Caulkins also talks about her favorite ice-cream place in Paris, just in time for the summer!
Subscribe to the Podcast
Support the Show
If you enjoyed this episode, you should also listen to related episode(s):
- Paris with Children, Episode 129
- Southwest of France with Children Trip Report, Episode 114
- Two Dads and a Child in Paris, Episode 111
- Visiting France with Children, Episode 49
Discussed in this Episode
- Senoble Ice Cream in Paris
France is fun for people at every age. It was wonderful to talk to a young man who enjoys WWII history and made the most of his family vacation to broaden his horizons and quench his curiosity. Thanks for coming on the show Henry!