Visiting France with your teenagers? On this episode Annie talks to Henry Caulkins, a 13 year-old from Arizona who shares what he liked and didn't like about his vacation in France. He's got recommendations for your teens and what they can do to have a great time. His mother, Nancy Caulkins also talks about her favorite ice-cream place in Paris, just in time for the summer!
FOLLOW US ON:
Discussed in this Episode
- Senoble Ice Cream in Paris
Subscribe to the PodcastApple Google Spotify RSS
Support the ShowTip Your Guides Extras Patreon Audio Tours
If you enjoyed this episode, you should also listen to related episode(s):
- Paris with Children, Episode 129
- Southwest of France with Children Trip Report, Episode 114
- Two Dads and a Child in Paris, Episode 111
- Visiting France with Children, Episode 49
France is fun for people at every age. It was wonderful to talk to a young man who enjoys WWII history and made the most of his family vacation to broaden his horizons and quench his curiosity. Thanks for coming on the show Henry!