CLICK TO PLAY THIS EPISODE
Today, Elyse shares with us the Top Attractions in Toulouse. It was hard to limit ourselves to 7 because this is our home town, but we have to start somewhere! No more excuses, you need to come visit Toulouse! Why do we say something so bold? We tell you all about it in this, episode 31 of the Join Us in France Travel Podcast.
It is significant that this is episode 31. Do you know why?
As a native of the city, Annie is proud to report that Lonely Planet recommends our home as one of their Top Ten destinations in Europe for 2014. To which we say: What took them so long?!
- Top Attractions in Toulouse
- A city in the shape of a heart
- Tearing down the fortification walls
- A charming city
- A city for young people
- 7 things you should not miss when you come to Toulouse
- Saint-Sernin Basilica
- The Capitole and the reception gallery "Salle des Illustres"
- Les Jacobins
- Renaissance mansions in Toulouse
- Walk along the banks of the Garonne River
- The Canal du Midi
- Food Markets in Toulouse
- The first two weeks of August are dead in Toulouse
- The 4th July party for Americans in Toulouse
- Civil wedding in Toulouse
- Other top attractions in Toulouse: City Parks
- Aviation in Toulouse
- Food in Toulouse
- Conclusion: How to come to Toulouse