Bayonne France in the Basque Country
Today we take you to Bayonne France in the Basque Country. Bayonne is a place of notable character, culture, history, and it has so much to offer to today’s visitor too! Both Elyse and I love the place and we tell you why. And we wish you Happy Holidays French style too at the end of the show. Enjoy!
Would you like to tour France with Annie and Elyse? Visit Addicted to France to choose an upcoming tour.
- Introduction to Bayonne France
- Historical Center
- What makes Bayonne so interesting?
- Bayonne and the history of chocolate
- The Bayonet and French Military History
- Things to do, see and eat
- Bayonne Ham
- Piment d’Espelette
- Poulet Basquaise
- Basque Cheese
- The Cathedral of Sainte Marie in Bayonne, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- The oldest bullfighting arena in France
RSS | iTunes | Android | Stitcher Radio | TuneIn Radio