You can support the show in the following ways:
1. Become a Patron of the Show via Patreon.com
2. Tip Your Guide via PayPal!
Got great info here but don’t plan to stick around? Make a one-time donation.
How to Create an Amazon Desktop Shortcut on Your Computer
The only way you can be sure that Join Us in France gets credited every time you make an Amazon purchase is to click-through Join Us every time. This is a little bit cumbersome. To make it easier you can create a shortcut to this link on your computer desktop.
Desktop Shortcut on a Windows Computer
- Click on one of the flags above
- Copy the address (for example, for the USA it is http://www.amazon.com/?tag=jousinfr07-20, it’s slightly different for each country)
- Right-click an open area on your computer desktop, point to New, and then click Shortcut
- Paste the address from step 2
- Click Next
- Name your new shortcut something brilliant such as: Join Us in France Amazon Shortcut
- Click Finish
Done! Now all you have to do is use that shortcut when you go to Amazon to shop.
Dock Shortcut on an Apple Computer
Locate the server folder you want to share in the Finder, and drag it to rightmost part of the Dock (where there are already some folders such as Applications, Documents, Downloads, etc…)
You can also copy and paste the folder in question in the Desktop folder (left pane in the Finder main window), and it’ll appear on the Desktop itself.
Join Us in France is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.