Food Markets and Craft Beer in Paris
Emily Dilling is an author and podcaster who comes on the show to share her experiences about Food Markets and Craft Beer in Paris as well as some of her favorite French recipes.
Book Recommendation: My Paris Market Cookbook: A Culinary Tour of Seasonal Flavors and French Recipes
Subscribe to the Show
RSS | iTunes | Stitcher Radio | TuneIn Radio
Restaurant and Bars Recommendations (lots of great Paris craft beer places in this list):
- Le Bal Café (18th, near place de Clichy, French/British food)
- Brasserie de la goute d’or (Craft beer in Paris, 18th)
- Café Lomi (18th)
- Le Supercoin (Craft beer in Paris, 18th)
- A la bière comme à la bière (Craft beer in Paris, 18th)
- El Tast (Craft beer in Paris, 18th)
Places Mentioned on this Episode: Le Halles de Paris, marché Ornano (18th), marché des Batignoles (border of 8th and 17th), marché Raspail, marché des Batignolles, marché Ornano, marché Bastille.