Montmartre, Paris Podcast
In today’s episode Elyse and Annie look at what makes Montmartre so special and so popular. Why do tourists go there in such great numbers? What do French people think about it? Is Montmartre genuine Paris, or is it just a tourist trap?
Would you like to tour France with Annie and Elyse? Visit Addicted to France to choose an upcoming tour.
Montmartre Restaurants we like: A la mère Catherine on place du Tertre. or one Annie enjoyed very much, Le Potager du Père Thierry (16 rue des Trois Frères), it is very small, reserve the day before!
If you like this episode, you should also check out the episode on Moulin Rouge.
- Where is Montmartre?
- How to Get to Montmatre
- Montmartre as a Neighborhood
- Montmatre, a Brief History
- Origins of the Name Montmartre
- Martyrs at Montmartre
- Saint-Denis at Montmartre
- Montmartre the Village
- Vineyard in Montmartre
- Montmartre during the French Revolution
- How Did Montmartre Become a Place for Artists?
- Le Mur des je t’aime or Wall of Love
- Le Passe Muraille on Place Aymé
Take the 5 minute survey here.
RSS | iTunes | Android | Stitcher Radio | TuneIn Radio